Search with Richmond

lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Introduction of a new member: Winds!


Hola! Nanami has been generous enough to allow me to post on her blog about suikoden merch with her, and I thought I would introduce myself before I start!
My name is Winds. I am 23 years old and have been a Suikoden fan ever since I first played suikoden II in 2000. I have been collecting since 2005 and over the years have developed a pretty big collection (Nanami and I are in competition with each other! Although she disagrees, I think i'm winning :)). I am from Canada and will be posting in english as I am still a toddler when it comes to Spanish! Nanami is kind enough to translate my posts into Spanish!
I hope you all enjoy my posts!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola! Nanami ha sido bastante generosa permitiendome postear en su blog sobre mercha de Suikoden con ella, ¡y pienso que debería presentarme a mi mismo antes de empezar!
Mi nombre es Winds. Tengo 23 anyos y he sido fan de Suikoden desde la primera vez que jugué Suikoden II en el 2000. Llevo coleccionado desde el 2005 y a lo largo de los anyos he desarrollado una colección bastante grande (¡Nanami y yo estamos compitiendo entre nosotros! aunque ella no este de acuerdo, pienso que estoy ganando :)). Soy de Canadá y postearé en inglés porque tengo nivel de bebé en cuanto a espanyol se refiere. ¡Nanami es lo suficientemente amable como para traducir mis posts al castellano!
¡Espero que a todos les gusten mis posts!

2 comentarios:

  1. I know you will do an amazing job.
    Are you winning me? No way HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDD
    Ps. Welcome to the blog^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Why thank you Nanami! You have made me feel very welcome here :)
    I hope I can contribute to your already very informative website!

    PD HAHAHAHA of course im wiiinning you, I already have something so rare....only 1 in the world...you know what that is :P

    ResponderEliminar